If you have been searching the sea of luxury SUVs, you may have found several comparisons between the Infiniti QX60 and the Audi Q7. Powerful, with fair pricing, and several new model trim options, there are many similarities between these two vehicles. However, which is better for you? How will the new generation of SUVs compare in a luxury market? Here we examine two of the most popular and put them head-to-head.
INFINITI QX60 Breakdown
The New Infiniti QX60 comes armed with a 295 hp 3.5L V6 Engine that delivers on and off-road capabilities. Some of the highlights of the QX 60 include the following:
- Larger Size And Cargo Space: The QX60 has always leaned more toward the larger size and provides excellent headroom, making it more popular for families or taller people. Seating seven and technology all the way into the back brings a comfortable ride, while the back rows can be flipped down to provide more cargo space than the competition.
- Performance: The incredible horsepower makes the QX60 feel better to drive, and the tight turning radius gives an astonishing level of handling, while other SUVs feel more like a boat than a car.
- Safety: The 2023 QX60 has an Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) Top-Safety Pick + designation. This designation means it meets all top safety qualifications for technology, passenger safety, and low-light pedestrian protection.
Audi Q7 Breakdown
The Audi Q7 sports a quick 2.0L I4 Turbo engine that provides 261 hp. While the Audi brand brings many of the expected luxury options, the Q7 shines in the following:
- Visually Striking: One thing Audi does well on all their cars is present them with a sleek silhouette and modern interior. The Q7 takes an updated approach, integrating several driver features into the vibrant 12.3-inch infotainment screen and cockpit-inspired dash.
- Impressive Driver Assistance: Features for driver assistance in the Q7 include: Remote Parking Assistance, 360-View for traffic and pedestrian safety, and adaptive cruise control with lane guidance to help on long trips.
INFINITI QX60 vs. Audi Q7 Pricing
Pricing on the Infiniti QX60 and the Audi Q7 are both luxury prices, with new models starting at $49,200 and $59,200, respectively. In comparison, the Q7 has a couple of extra features, but the hefty additional cost for what amounts to little more than bells and whistles may make the Audi Q7 a tough purchase to justify. The trend of the QX60 being considerably less expensive carries through similar used models as well.
INFINITI QX60 vs. Audi Q7 Performance
The Audi Q7 is adequate but falls short in engine horsepower and handling performance. Further, the newest generation of QX60 sports a better-than-average fuel economy with an EPA estimated City: 19 MPG Hwy: 25 MPG, which just slightly beats the Audi Q7.
INFINITI QX60 vs. Audi Q7 Verdict
While you can't really go wrong with either of these two competitors, the Infiniti QX60 is our pick. It has a considerably lower price tag than the Audi Q7. Not to mention the QX60 feels roomier and comes with a more powerful engine than standard models while keeping the luxury feel.
Try The Infiniti QX60 For Yourself At Charlie Clark Infiniti Of El Paso
Here at Charlie Clark Infiniti of El Paso, we have an extensive stock of new and pre-owned Infiniti vehicles that are just waiting to be driven. Want to see the benefits of the Infiniti QX60 for yourself? Call us at 915-221-2735 to schedule a test drive or check out our inventory online, then come on in to speak with one of our sales representatives!